We welcome those who wish to use Dalton Farms as a backdrop/setting for any portrait/commercial photography. We require a reservation, made at least 48 hours in advance, the photographer must also purchase a Dalton Farms a photography pass (allows access for 1 day).
- Portrait photography is defined as senior pictures, engagement, family, graduation, wedding, etc.
- Commercial photography is defined as, but not limited to: catalog, fashion, advertisement, promotion, etc.
Purchase a photo pass for 1 full day access to the fields.
- The photography pass is $100.00 and is good for the day designated. This pass is for use by the photographer named on the pass and may not be shared with anyone else. Rain dates or cancelations can be re-scheduled at no cost.
- All entering clients must still purchase admission tickets. Those tickets will still need to be purchased in advance through our ticket site.
- A wristband will be provided the day of each photo shoot and must be clearly displayed at all times
- Photo shoots must occur within normal hours of business of operations.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY PHOTOS (non-paid photographers)
Our guests are encouraged to:
- Use a personal camera or cell phone.
- Take photos on any public part of the Farm.
- Farm home is not part of public photography, but if in your backdrop this is permissible – thank you.
Please do not:
- Enter any of the areas marked No Access, Do Not Enter, or areas with working farm equipment.
- Disturb flowers, vegetation, crops, displays, etc.
- Bring any kind of PETS for your photo.
- Use care and caution around landscaping and crops.
- Please supervise all children at all times, this includes photographer’s own children.
- All props, must be carried to your photoshoot location. Props or equipment that cannot be carried easily should not be used.
- All props must be removed upon departure.
- We require that all trash is removed from your photo site.
- Photography sessions are only permitted in public access areas of the farm.
- The use of drones is strictly prohibited.
- All photos should be family friendly in nature.
- No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during regular business hours during a photo shoot.
- Please be courteous and polite to all visitors and customers.
- Our Staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photo shoot location. Make sure your clients have your cell phone so that they can contact you upon their arrival.
- Dalton Farms reserves the right to halt any photography sessions deemed to be disruptive.
Any unauthorized portrait/commercial photography sessions will be escorted from the Farm.
Credit Photos to Dalton Farms
- All photos shall be identified as being photographed at Dalton Farms.
- If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Please credit Dalton Farms on social media outlets.
Thank you for choosing us as your photography site and following our photography policy!